I connect color, cultura, and design into a purpose-driven brand strategy for visionary companies. Through empathy-driven methodology, I invigorate brand awareness, enhance community connections, and amplify your unique brand position.
¡Viva la vida!
I’m proud of my Latin heritage! My roots from Venezuela, Mexico, and Colombia deepen my love and commitment to cultural diversity in our work. Understanding the importance culture and heritage play in our communities, I deliver captivating messages for brands to prompt emotional and cultural connections among desirable audiences. These result in community connections, inclusion, empowerment, and profitable outcomes. Over the last two decades, I’ve worked on large rebrands and brand strategies in English and Spanish across the U.S. and worldwide.
LinkedIn Top Voice in Design 2022
Graphic Design USA People to Watch: 2015 and 2020.
Level C Certified Brand Specialist
Level C Certified Brand Strategist
B.F.A. in Graphic Communications from the University of Houston.
My passion for empowering others led me to partner with LinkedIn. As a LinkedIn Learning instructor, I’ve taught thousands worldwide with several courses on branding, color psychology, and design. My courses have over 103,000 global learners.
Un Poco de Press y Más
Clients, speaking and press
The Houston Zoo
Smith Davidson College
Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Inc.
Dogs on Deployment & Purina
Red Door Group & AHRN.com
Service Corporation International
speaking & workshops
- Creative Mornings – Unlock The Power of Color and Boost Your Brand Recognition
- CreativePro 2022 Design & Marketing Summit: Color, Culture, and Branding
- CreativePro 2022 Design & Marketing Summit: Communicating with Diversity, Accessibility, and Inclusion
- Creative Mornings– Effective Design Made Easy with Adobe Express
- Adobe & Skillshare: Create Effective Promotional Content for Your Class
- Adobe MAX – How Creators Can Thrive
- Adobe MAX – Leveraging Adobe Apps
- Present to Succeed
- Adobe Creative Cloud & Behance Live
- AIGA San Antonio LinkedIn for Creatives
- AIGA Midwest Design Week Panelist
- AIGA San Antonio Contrastes Relevantes
- Creative Mompreneur Conference
- San Antonio Startup Week
un poco de Press
LinkedIn Author Case Study
The Every Girl – Small Business Social Media Tips
AMSE Podcast on Diversity and Self-awareness
Small Biz Daily
My passion for my creative work is fueled by boundless cultural curiosity. I nurture my creative process by continually finding new and varied sources of inspiration and education — observing all around, exposing myself to art, reading, being in nature, taking photos, even doodling in the sand. All inspire me to see, think, and design beyond what the ordinary eye perceives.
Being a military spouse and a momma to a miracle boy, my determination in a transitory lifestyle has heightened my adaptability, resilience, and communication.