In mid-October, LinkedIn Learning / Lynda.com released my first video course called Learning Adobe Spark Post! In it, I teach how you can easily create and share content that authentically reflects your brand and speaks to your audience.
Traveling to teach for Linkedin learning
LinkedIn noticed that I was empowering my audience by showing them strategies they could apply toward their business, something I’ve been doing intentionally for the last three years. So it was really gratifying when LinkedIn Learning asked me aboard to write and instruct this course!
Fast forward: A few weeks ago, LinkedIn flew me to sunny Santa Barbara to spend the week filming.
But it took months in planning and writing. My content came from two sources:
- Listening to those who came to me for help and identifying their specific needs.
- Becoming acutely aware of those struggles, and solving them for or with them using Adobe Spark Post.
Through that process, I continually honed my own skills with Adobe Spark Post, evolving as their App evolved.
I tailored the LinkedIn Learning course to address the challenges you are likely grappling with, and make your designs most effective to achieve your goals. For example:
- Design that reflects the fullness of your brand – because what you create to represent you to your own clients/audience is so much more than a pretty graphic.
- How to think about your design and then speak to your target audience through your use of color, font, and composition, as well as copy.
- How you can maximize your potential using Adobe Spark Post without being a designer yourself!
It’s so easy to teach when I’m so passionate about empowering you with the tools accomplish your own goals and vision! My course is easy to learn as it’s broken into segments that you can re-watch if needed until you’re good to go.
It’s a wrap! COME CHECK IT OUT by visiting my LinkedIn Learning Author Page. You can access my course through that anytime, anywhere from the convenience of your home or office.
If you’re already a member of LinkedIn Learning, you can access the course here. If you’re new to LinkedIn Learning, you can view some movies for FREE! You can also see the course through Lynda.com.